Links

Saturday, March 11, 2023

Saturday

Here I sit in a semi-quiet household, Kiwi is up laughing at me because I'm going to work today and he's just going to sit around and watch TV all day. Little does my fine feathered friend know that I have the remote and we're not watching Bird movies all day. 

My awesome wife Michelle will be stepping up to assist me today since I am working. She'll be heading the laundromat to dry clothes as I finish out the week. That'll be 60 billable hours plus 7 hours in class time learning an introduction to Agile and earning my certificate in that. It's kind of an introduction course if I would ever want to try to obtain a PMP (Project Management Professional) like my Sister Kim possesses. 

There is big news tonight, Daylight Savings Time begins tonight, which means that we will need to set our manual clocks ahead one hour before we go to bed. If you don't and you have someplace to be tomorrow morning, you might be an hour late as we will lose an hour of sleep. The good news is, the days will be longer and it'll start getting Dark much later in the day. I'm a Spring kind of guy, so I am excited about this. I did see some Dafoldils last weekend, but none in our yard as of yet. 

I think I may need to take a trip to Petsmart today, we've been there a few times and we like it. I just spent $100 on the cats and bird this week from Chewey, now here I go again spoiling all these pets. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: