Links

Friday, March 24, 2023

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

My agenda for the day is to work and then head to do our weekly Walmart and Sams shopping. It's basically what I do every Friday afternoon to close out the workweek, then Michelle and I go out to dinner afterward to celebrate the end of another week of work coming to a close. 

No big plans for us this weekend, I know my Mom asked me to watch Lucy on Monday while Gerald has a procedure done. We'll hand out with a couple of cats and Kiwi with his bird's eye view will keep tabs on everything for me. He's pretty good at that. 

We have no plans for the weekend, although if it is warm and there is not much rain we may fire up the lawn tractor and pick up some limbs and stuff that have fallen recently. Grass is way to short and it's still way too wet to mow, but maybe I can get the tractor ready for the summer. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: