Links

Thursday, January 06, 2022

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

All I have to say is where did the time go? The summer was 1999 and it was the time period between my Dad's hospital stays. He managed to recover and have a big picnic before having a relapse and ultimately meeting his way too early end. 

This picture was taken at the picnic that summer. The kids were all so young then, it just seems like it was just a blink of an eye and yesterday. Days of innocence are gone by. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: