Links

Saturday, January 08, 2022

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, Sophie, Peanut and Kiwi are all out here with me. and we're having a good ole time watching the TV and relaxing. Kiwi is having a good ole time dancing and reminding me what his name is exactly. 

I'm not planning on too much today, after I got my running around done yesterday I picked up dinner for Michelle and me from Pizza Al's. I could not put a single bite down as I wasn't, am still not, feeling too good. I've had both my Covid shots and the booster, plus the flu shot, so I'm hoping this is nothing and it will pass. I laid down last night before 6:00 if you believe that. 

No big plans for the weekend, which will probably be my last one off for a while. So I might just lay around and enjoy it. Yesterday's snowfall made travel a little difficult and as of last night our road was passable but still needed a lot of work. 

Have yourselves a great day and stay warm.

No comments: