Links

Friday, January 28, 2022

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

It looks as if my extended break with RTI will be extended a little bit longer. No counties are open or available to do any fieldwork this coming week either. They run the numbers on Thursdays and our numbers are still a little bit too high to send anyone out in the field. No biggie for me, it's just an extended break for me and I did find out my job with Consult USA will be extended again (although not officially yet) until the end of June (and maybe longer). Sophie, Peanut and Kiwi all like this as I am at the beckoned call. 

No plans for the weekend as of yet. I know it's going to continue to be cold out, so that means I can be warm and home taking a few naps and binge-watching something this weekend. Those are some pretty big plans for me Michelle and me. 

My friend Phil steps to center stage next week. I keep sending him bribes for a Spring prediction, but Michelle keeps counteracting that by doing her snow dance. Something has got to give soon, come on Phil, deliver for me buddy. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: