Links

Saturday, January 22, 2022

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here Kiwi, Peanut, Sophie and I sit in the early AM, we're all talking about the life and works of the artist Meatloaf who just passed away yesterday. Kiwi is partying to Anything for Love, Peanut to Paradise by the Dashboard light and Sophie is content as long as those kids keep it down and let her sleep.

I'm going to try to head out to the Laundry Mat this morning. It's been about two weeks since I left the house, so I'm going to take some small steps as I'm recovering from COVID. Michelle and I are going to try to do our Sams and Walmart shopping after I get back from that. I want her with me on that in case I get too winded or go into a coughing fit. 

Other than that, the only thing on our agenda for the day is simply staying warm during this cold inclimate weather. I'm not a big fan of the snow and cold, whereas Michelle loves this time of the year. I'm a spring and Summer guy, so I'm going to send a case of some fine Walnuts up to my buddy Phil so we can make this a short winter. 

Could be a binge-worthy day after we get home. A good day to find something and watch it and relax. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: