Links

Friday, January 21, 2022

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Got the news yesterday that the entire state of West Virginia is ineligible for me to work this upcoming week, our numbers are still a little (or a lot) too high and they have shut down field interviewing once again for this week. I really haven't been out of the house since I tested positive last week for COVID, so we'll see how I feel this afternoon. 

No big plans for the weekend other than probably continuing to try to recover. I feel a lot better but still have a bit of a cough still, but nothing that is keeping me up at night or anything. It's the lingering portion of this is where I am now. We do have a few tests here and have a few more arriving in the next week, maybe I'll check it again in the next week or so. 

I hope everyone has a great day and the start of a great weekend. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: