Links

Saturday, January 15, 2022

Happy Birthday Michelle Dawn Hall

Today I would like to take a little bit of time out and wish a very special person in my life a Very Happy Birthday today. Michelle is my wife, my partner, my soul mate and someone who has brought an immense level of joy and happiness into once empty life. 

She is my rock and my inspiration to everything that is my life, and I would like to take a little bit of time out to extend a very heartfelt Happy Birthday from Peanut, Sophie, Kiwi and myself, we all love you and you bring us all happiness and joy. 

The bad news is I have COVID, so I can't really go shopping for her, but maybe I can treat her to a nice dinner from one of the local restaurants that we eat at home. 

Michelle I love you from the bottom of my heart and I wish COVID could have infected me at a different time, but know that you are the most important thing in my life and I wake up each and every day knowing that I am the lucky one.

Happy Birthday Michelle. 

No comments: