Links

Monday, November 15, 2021

Monday

Here we go yet once again, it's time to take our collective noses and stick them back onto that grindstone and start doing what we do for a living to start another work week. It is time to cease all the fun and get back to making this a better world for each of us to live in.

I hope everyone had a good weekend, I know I'm not too fond of the white stuff that has been falling from the sky the last couple of days, but it is what it is. Not sure if I have ever mentioned it here before, but I hate snow. Peanut just told me that she hares snow as well, but she loves catnip-flavored cat treats. I'm not sure what this has to do with Mondays or my hatred of snow, but she feels she just needed to get that out for everyone who might be thinking of buying her a Christmas Present. 

It's going to be another busy week for me, I'm working both jobs today as so get some Monday visits to my Morgantown segment. It's day 15 in a row for me, I put in 61 billable hours last week, you figure that is averaging almost 9 hours a day every day. I'm starting to get a little antsy, but I found out that I am in fact off from both jobs on Thanksgiving I think, although I wouldn't mind doing GIS work that day as that is done from home. 

I hope everyone has a great week this week. Make the most of it and do what you do to make this a better rock to live on. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: