Links

Sunday, November 28, 2021

Sunday

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, it's just me up as Peanut is off sleeping somewhere and taking a catnap. I'm up collecting my thoughts for the day and planning out how my day will go today. I'll have a lot to do as I do on this day. 

Grocery shopping, some chores are on my agenda for the day. It's our boring typical Sunday Morning routine, but one we do every Sunday morning. We're pretty much like clockwork with our Sunday Mornings.

Afterward, it is time for me to head back to Hundred West Virginia once again to work today. Out of 8 weekends this quarter, this is my 7th one where I spent both days out in the field working. The only problem with this segment is that it is an hour away and that's each way, so you can pretty much tell how my weekend goes. The good news is there are only 3 more weekends left in the quarter before we shut the project down for the year. 

The good news is I did get to watch the WVU game yesterday, I don't get to watch too many games especially when they are played earlier in the day and I'm out working. I also got to watch the WVU Basketball game Friday evening which is also a rare occurrence.

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: