Links

Monday, November 01, 2021

Monday

All good things must come to an end and for most people including me, this weekend includes those fun-filled days off that we refer to as weekends. Now it is time to take our collective noses and stick them back onto the grindstone for another fun-filled week of doing what it is we do for a living and changing the world. 

One streak is over and another one begins. With RTI shutting down Monongalia County from being worked due to COVID and my materials not being here yet for my new segment, today starts a new streak for me as I'll be working the next few weekends. So new streak day 1, but it shouldn't be that bad and my next day off should be in a few weeks. 

It was almost a perfect weekend for me, the Mountaineers won, the Steelers won but the Mohigans lost the MoHawk Bowl to crosstown rival University High. I did manage to get a nice needed nap in yesterday afternoon, and McDonalds has brought back the McRib, so it was a pretty good weekend. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: