Links

Saturday, November 13, 2021

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet household, I'm up a little early with my friend Peanut-who is out here keeping me company. We're in a deep conversation over who would win a 100-yard dash, a sloth, or a turtle. Right now if they would race, I would say it's an even-money bet on who would cross first. Hell I should get involved in this race too. 

I'm heading out to Hundred once again today to work for RTI. I'll be there both today and tomorrow trying to get all the lines activated in that segment. The Cassville segment due to us being down for a week in Monongalia County and me working Hundred last weekend had some lapses, but we got them all taken care of this week and should be good to go with that re-opened segment. 

WVU is on the road today at Manhatten Kansas taking on Kansas State at Noon on FS1 here in Morgantown. I'll be listening to it hopefully as I am working, once again I don't have too much confidence in this game. We have won the last 5 in a row for this series, so we are going to need this one and the Kansas game at the end of the year to be bowl eligible. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: