Links

Saturday, November 20, 2021

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here my co-author Peanut and I sit in a quiet household, Michelle is off in Lala land snoozing away and we're out here discussing some very important cat issues. Like why does she only like catnip-flavored treats and will pick them out if I mix them up, but she'll lick her own butt? It just doesn't make sense to this human.

Today will be the last HOME football game of the 2021 season. It's Senior Day when we say goodbye to many who have been in the program for a number of years and are about to Graduate. The Opponent for the day is the University of Texas Longhorns. Texas is on a 5 game losing streak after losing to Kansas last week, but something tells me that they are going to be fired up and ready as that was pretty much an embarrassing loss for them. The game is at Noon on ESPN 2 and the loser of this game will officially be eliminated from bowl consideration this season. I have a sinking feeling that that is going to be us today.

What's on my agenda? You guessed it, I'm heading to Hundred West Virginia to once again work for RTI. Last week because of the Federal Vaccine mandate we literally lost half of our staff in West Virginia and we were short-handed before that even. Usually, it takes 10 Field Interviewers in the state and we have been short-handed since COVID started. We had a total of 6 FI's and we just lost 3 of those last week, leaving me and two others covering the entire state and I'm working full time on another job. So I'm going to remain busy for another month. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: