Links

Saturday, November 27, 2021

Saturday

Here I sit once again, the calm before the storm we could say. Peanut and I are discussing the Sloth and Turtle race which has now covered almost 40 yards. There is something playing on the boob tube, no idea what it is as it is just noise to me as I never pay attention to it. 

I'm heading out to Hundred yet once again today, working for RTI and basically revisiting places that were not home the first time I stopped by. Not exactly my most productive quarter, but I have other things going on so it hasn't gotten the attention I gave it the first part of the year. The project only has a few more weeks to go before we wind up the 2021 year and start preparing for 2022.

WVU plays this evening at 7:00  on FS1. At Stake, bowl eligibility and our opponent is one that is up and coming but also one that we should in fact beat. We'll have to wait and see, however Kansas while the bottom of the league has previously beaten us before, so anything can happen. 

Michelle is off today and enjoying her weekend. No big plans for her as far as I know, but that can always change. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: