Links

Saturday, September 11, 2021

17 Years

Wow has time flown by, do you believe that it has been 17 years since my first post on Blogger. It was 17 years ago today that this all started, me sitting down at a computer and writing a journal of what was or is happening in my life. September 11, 2004 was when I first posted my first blog. Just think in four more years my blog will be able to buy a beer...lol

This blog has seen a lot in those 17 years, my career ups and downs, Michelle and my relationship from the very beginning and a few births, marriages, deaths, and other events all chronologically cataloged for anyone to read, see or reference. 

It has been tedious at times, challenging at times, and my honor at times. I think my favorite blog in all 17 years was This One where I publicly announced that our Brother Search had been found. My Wedding Day would have been #1 if it were not for me finding Jonathan. 

Thank you for reading the past 17 years worth of blog posts, it has been my honor to write them. Here is to the next 17 years. 


No comments: