Links

Sunday, September 12, 2021

Sunday Morning Rambling

Here Peanut and I sit on a quiet Sunday morning, we're sitting here talking about 9-11. I was telling her where I was and what I was doing on that fateful morning 20 years ago. She likes hearing me talk and makes a pretty good listener, unlike Kiwi who like to do all the morning talking. 

What's on my agenda for this week, I have no approved travel this week so I will be working around town this week. My Boss was on vacation last week and away from any communication, so we'll probably put some cases I have worked to death around town and prepare for me going to the Parkersburg area next week. 

WVU had their way with Long Island University yesterday. Nothing to get too excited about, the outcome was already pretty much pre-determined as this was a warm-up game for us. I'm not going to complain about a 66-0 win, but there still are a lot of concerns. 

Plans for the day include us doing our grocery shopping and things of that nature this morning. The Steelers are playing at 1:00 against Buffalo for the start of the 2021 NFL Season, so it's a football weekend. 

Have yourselves a great day. 



No comments: