Links

Monday, September 20, 2021

Monday

Here we go again, another fun-filled week of doing what it is we do for a living. I'm already in Charles Town at the Holiday Inn, probably getting ready to go down and get breakfast. It's time to take our collective noses and stick them back onto the grindstone for another fun-filled week of doing what we do for a living. 

I'm down here this week and next, but I will return home for the weekend, to work two segments. One here in Charles Town and the other in Harpers Ferry. Both places I have never visited. 

I traveled here to open up a couple of segments before the quarter ends next Thursday. Hopefully I can see some historic sites, and maybe grab a picture or two while I'm at it. 

Michelle is home holding down the fort this week, taking care of the animals and making sure that they are all fed and happy. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: