Links

Sunday, September 05, 2021

Sunday Morning Rambling

Here I sit in a quiet household, Peanut and I are sitting here coming up with a grocery list for the day and talking about yesterday. 

Well, for the most part, we had a pretty productive day yesterday, got laundry done, made a trip to Sams Club, and then had to put a new battery in Ice, the cold cranking amps just weren't there so we just replaced the battery with a much better one. Went up to the graveyard to waste some time and stopped by a local vegetable stand to pick up some corn for dinner today. 

After that, I told you I'm not very confident in this year's Mountaineer team and yesterday's 24-30 loss just confirmed what I had already known. I think we made a bad hire when Dana Holgerson left. Everyone wants to believe in Neal Brown, but he's way overpaid, in way over his head and I have seen no progress from this team since he's been here. He's too worried about having fun with the guys and being their big brother more than he is in doing what he is paid to do. I think it is time for the Board of Governors to start putting pressure on the President, the Athletic Director, and the guy we employ as a Head Football Coach. Rant Over. 

Today we've got a pork butt that we are going to toss into the smoker. I know we are going to do some roasting ears that we bought yesterday for dinner. 

I hope everyone has a great day. 

No comments: