Links

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ images that I have either captured with a Camera, Scanned or just simply stolen off the internet. Little lost moments in time that I post up and relive tight here for everyone while I try to recall the moments around that image. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that image and sometimes it's a challenge, although one thing it always is is a whole lot of fun for me.

This one goes way back, over half a Century back to when I was a little boy. I was wearing shorts, am bald and holding a ball bat, can't say too much has changed since that fateful day..lol

This picture was taken by my Grandma Hall way back in the 60's when we used to live down in Van Voorhis. I was pretty much foot loose and fancy free during those years. If I ever get my hands on a time machine, I need to make sure I go back to this day and tell my youthful self that I'm holding the bat wrong.

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: