Links

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Happy Birthday Amy Dalton

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my wonderful niece Amy a very Happy Birthday today.

Amy is an amazing goal oriented inspiring young lady, she is a teachers aid as this is a profession that I think she absolutely loves. She set a goal, came up with a gameplan to achieve it and now has that job I think that she has always wanted to have.

Amy is also a very creative photographer. She has that Photographers eye on how to create a great shot that I wish I had but do not. Nick and Terri just got her a Cricket this past weekend for her birthday, so I am sure the creativity level is about ready to explode with this new tool (or toy).

She's an amazing mother with two kids with all the tools and guidance to accomplish anything they choose and that starts in the home that Amy and Ralph have created.

I'm not sure what Ralph, Kaiden and Kynlea have planned for Amy today, but you can bet it is going to be memorable. If you see this wonderful young lady today, make sure you wish her a Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday Amy.

No comments: