Links

Monday, March 09, 2020

Monday

After a shorter than usual (daylight Savings time) weekend, it is time to take our collective noses and stick them back onto the grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what we do for a living.

Looking at my own personal work schedule this week, just a couple of meetings on my agenda for the week. Nothing out of the ordinary, although I do have to try to track down if there are any Indiana Bat habitats on site. It's endangered and we are going to trim some trees, but we can't disturb their habitats. They should still be hibernating and we should be OK.

I'm just working one job now as my  RTI job is done for this quarter for me. Which means I have a few weeks to rest and relax a little bit before another quarter kicks off. I was ready for that one to end and for a new one to begin. I should be getting my new materials here in a few weeks, or more specifically on St Patrick's Day.

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: