Links

Saturday, March 14, 2020

Pi Day Morning Ramblings

Here I sit on Pi day in a quiet household, my co-author Peanut is no where to be found and I'm flying solo this morning  writing my blog. I will try to get through this without her intellectual insight to guide me.

Some things have changed today, Michelle was going to work the Auction today, but Jim and Chris have postponed it due to the Corona Virus outbreak  so they will not have the auction this evening.

What's changed for me, well my quarter I thought was over with with RTI with my new segment materials coming this week, but guess again. I have to travel today down south today so that we can finalize some cleanup work today. We have no one else to go as all of our travelers are out working that they asked me to go down and work the segment today and I said I would oblige.

Some other changes that occurred this week. We are not attending the Reba Concert as it has been postponed until mid July. It might pose a slight problem as this is the time period we may be heading out west for the ESRI Conference.

All sporting events in this country as well as all schools and other events have been suspended or stopped due to the attempt to reduce the risk of the Corona Virus outbreak. I have never seen anything like this in my life where anything and everything is shut down. NCAA Tournament, NBA, XFL, MLB, NASCAR, NHL, Universities are shutting down as well as schools.

As far as us where I work, they testing all the feds working remotely this week to see if the servers could handle it. They are preparing just in case the Continuity of Operation Plan (Coop) needs to be implemented.

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: