Links

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Tuesday's Tidbits

* It's St Patricks Day, can anyone think of a better reason to do a tidbits than that?

* It has been 20,558 days since my birth, once you get to a certain age those numbers really start to add up.

* It has been 5,784 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. I worked in Industry for years, and we used to play the lottery. When asked what I would do if I won, I always said go to college. Smartest move I ever made.

* 4,385 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, she still loves me all these years later.

* 3,609 days ago I proposed to Michelle, 4:00 in the morning in the back yard. She knew it was coming, I just made her wait.

* It was 4,051 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became Husband and Wife. I'm a pretty lucky guy.

* I have now lived 772 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going. I should p[lay 777 on Sunday.

* I have 4,291 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, like I said I love what I do and who knows when I would retire.

* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 898 days away.

* 322 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day. Come on Phil, I'm counting on you again.

* 289 more days to go until my Goodbye 2020 Blog is posted, recapping my year.

* There are 282 more shopping days left until Christmas 2020. Walmart hasn't even brought their Christmas stuff back out yet, but give them time.

* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 259  more days.

* There are 18 days to go until Michelle and I set sail once again to the Caribbean. This will be our seventh cruise and it's all paid off already plus we're cashing in big time with all the reductions.

* There are 133 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Ninth Wedding Anniversary together.

* There are 121 days until Michelle and I head to Pittsburgh to see Reba in concert....IF we are not in San Diego. Stay tuned.

* There are only 4 days until the start Spring 2020, the time of the year that I love so much although to date we have not really had much of a winter.

* I have written 5,957 blogs in the now 15 1/4 years since I started blogging.

* No drone flights this weekend, but that has pretty much been my recurring theme this year with that. I do have a plan to fly Hayley's wedding venue sometime this spring for her.

* Michelle should be in the Fairmont office all week again as they start to transition to the Clarksburg Office.

* BOPARC has released their softball packets for 2020, The Senior League Packet has been released. We are going to be Whitetail Crossing once again this year.

* This Corona Virus has pretty much shut down everything not only here in the US but around the world. No sports being played anywhere right now.

* If anyone is going to DC in the near future, I have a metro pass with about $25 worth of credits on it that I will loan to someone if they ask. Just saying. Going, going...

* Have I ever mentioned I hate snow? It's been a mild winter, but I just wanted to point that out.

* They STILL have not found Mountie Python, the 15' snake that escaped in Sabraton this summer.. He even has his own twitter account.

* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.

* Have yourselves a great day.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: