* Monday is over with, the week is off to a good start, can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.
* It has been 19,967 days since my reported birth, by my calculation and using my patented 938 day calendar, that should make me 21 years old by my calculations or 54 by these old antiquated calendar's.
* It has been 5,182 days since I graduated from WVU, speaking of WVU now that Mountainfest is over with the students are coming back very soon.
* 3,797 days ago Michelle and I went out for dinner and a movie, the rest has been a pleasant history.
* 3,0014 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed to Michelle, she knew it was coming, but she was still excited.
* It was 2,544 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I got ourselves hitched up and married.
* I have now lived 177 days longer than my Dad did, this is a streak I would really like to grow quite large.
* I have 4,872 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, or at least start doing something else with my life other than working.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,509 days away.
* There are 239 days until the next start of my favorite season, Spring 2019.
* 193 more days until Groundhog Day, Phil has been hanging out in my back yard eating apples. He must like me or he's running reconnaissance.
* 153 more days to go until my Goodbye 2018 Blog is posted, the blog that is my last blog of the year and recaps the previous year. There will be some big things discussed this year, that is for sure.
* There are 147 more shopping days left until Christmas. Tomorrow is the first day of August, so it is creeping up on us.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 123 more days. I think this will be the 34th anniversary of that birthday using the antiquated calendar that most people use.
* 47 days away from our next cruise. We are once again on the Pride heading to the Caribbean. There are two cameras, the Foreward and the Aft where you can see what is going on on the ship. You can watch all of our wacky adventures and see if they catch me streaking around the ship!
* We are 32 days away from the start of the 2018 WVU Football season when the Mountaineers will open up the year against Tennessee in Charlotte NC.
* There are 6 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Seventh Wedding Anniversary together.
* I have written 5,331 blogs in what is now my 13+ years of being a Blogger and working towards 10,000. Only 4,669 more to go until I reach that Milestone.
* We paid off our cruise this past weekend (meaning we paid of the CC that paid for it)
* No Drone flights this weekend, I'm slacking on that aspect of my flight time. I really need to get some flight time in the near future.
* I hate to mention this, but I do hate snow. I'll take the heat waves any day.
* Jim has let us borrow his riding mower for the rest of the summer, his new house lacks grass this year and it's on loan to us for the time being.
* Do you believe tomorrow is the first day of August, I got to get two cars inspected in August.
* The Mon County Fair is going on right now, we rarely if ever attend. I don't think I have been to one since it was in Westover.
* Speaking of Westover, the Johnny Koon Light Up The Night' Lantern and Butterfly Release will be on August 25th. Help raise some money for a much needed cause.
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho