Links

Monday, July 23, 2018

Monday

All good things must come to an end, and yes that does in fact include the fun filled things that we refer to as weekends. Now it is in fact time to stick our collective noses back onto the grindstone and get back to doing what it is wee do for a living.

Looking at my Calendar coming up, I have yearly Fire Warden training this morning. I am the Fire Warden for my floor of my building as we have to do our annual training as to what we are supposed to do. It's just a training course we have to go through once a year. I became the Fire Warden earlier this year when they needed a back up and I volunteered, then the Fire Warden for our floor moved to another building. See what I get for responding to business emails from St Louis...lol

Speaking of St Louis I did find out our yearly certification for RTI will be from January 2nd-6th, we're not sure if we will be first session or the second session. We also do not know the location yet, but St. Louis is a logical choice for our region, but I would kind of like to go somewhere else but that is beyond my control. Michelle has indicated that she wants to go once again this year since she didn't get the chance last year.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: