Links

Thursday, July 26, 2018

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off of the internet over the years. Little lost moments of time that are forever captured with a camera for all to see and share years later. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that one special picture and sometimes it's not so easy, it is however always my pleasure and a whole lot of fun. It's good to reflect upon your past.

This weeks pic is from a few years ago, when I went to Washington DC to the ESRI Federal Users Conference. I registered late so I had to stay in Arlington Virginia (Just a quick Metro ride to the Convention Center downtown DC. This picture was taken of me the second day of the Conference, this was actually on the balcony of my hotel room. The road behind me leads to the Arlington National Cemetery and just on the other side of that the Pentagon.

I missed the Conference this year, but it should not be any problem for me to go in 2018 this Spring. It may also be a reality that I am going to go to the National User Conference next July in San Diego. They have already asked to travel to Nevada this October to do a Presentation on GIS at a facility out there.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: