Links

Monday, July 02, 2018

Monday

Well the weekend is now in our rear view mirrors and we are now starting another week of doing what it is we do for a living. This is going to be a great week so let's get this puppy started.

Great week you ask, of course, Wednesday is the 4th of July, meaning I work two days and get a day off before working two more days. A couple two day work weeks with a short weekend in the middle of it all. What is at the end of the week? A Jimmy Buffett concert, so I would say that is the recipe for a great week.

Once again the temps are supposed to be in the 90's, we're in the middle of a hot spell, so make sure that you keep cool and if you are outside to stay hydrated. It's going to be a hot one and you may want to pay attention to this chart especially if you live in our climate and not exposed to this daily.

My printer at home started to not work right, I tried everything but it just didn't want to seem to print black. Changed ink, cleaned print heads and everything. Sam's has my exact same printer at a big discount, so I bought it and tossed the old one. Problem fixed...lol

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: