* Monday is once again in our rear view mirrors and we are looking at a Tueday, great reason for a tidbits.
* It has been 19,946 days since my reported birth, by my calculation and using my patented 938 day calendar, that should make me 21 years old by my calculations or 54 by these old antiquated calendar's.
* It has been 5,161 days since I graduated from West Virginia University with a Degree in Geography.
* 3,776 days ago Michelle and I went out for dinner and a movie, 10,000 BC and Pizza Hut.
* 2,993 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed to Michelle.
* It was 2,530 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became Husband and Wife.
* I have now lived 156 days longer than my Dad did, this is a streak I would really like to grow quite large.
* I have 4,893 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, or at least start doing something else with my life other than working.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,530 days away.
* There are 260 days until the next start of my favorite season, Spring 2019.
* 207 more days until Groundhog Day, this is when Phil will tell us about an Early Spring in 2019.
* 174 more days to go until my Goodbye 2018 Blog is posted, the blog that is my last blog of the year and recaps the previous year. There will be some big things discussed this year, that is for sure.
* There are 168 more shopping days left until Christmas, I wonder if I ask Santa for a $Trillion if I could have it.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 144 more days. I think this will be the 34th anniversary of that birthday using the antiquated calendar that most people use.
* We are 53 days away from the start of the 2018 WVU Football season when the Mountaineers will open up the year against Tennessee in Charlotte NC.
* There are 34 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Seventh Wedding Anniversary together.
* There are 17 days to go until MountainFest Starts, we already have our tickets and this will be our second year of attending. Alabama, Brett Michaels and Montgomery Gentry will be the featured acts throughout the weekend. One concert down this year, time to gear up for the next series.
* I have written 5,308 blogs in what is now my 13+ years of being a Blogger and working towards 10,000. Only 4,692 more to go until I reach that Milestone.
* I got to introduce Jonathan to Kim this past Friday. I think she was going to work on getting Terri and him introduced. Waiting to hear anything from Pam or Gary as to when they would like to meet him.
* No Drone flights this weekend, I should have flown once again but I didn't.
* I guess the Koon and Newbraugh family reunion went pretty well this year, we were at Jimmy and couldn't make it.
* My knees are really starting to get bad, either old age is catching up with me or I have walked too many stairs as of late.
* Anyone looking for a good Movie Torrent Site?
* This weeks Riddle: You can touch me but probably wouldn't want to. I can see you but you can't see me. What Am I?
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho
* Answer to this weeks riddle? Your Eyeball.