Links

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit on a quiet Sunday morning, much later than I am usually awake, collecting my thoughts and planning out my day. The Television is once again silent behind me and Peanut of course is frolicking around the house.

We went out to Breakfast with Jim, Chris and the rest of the clan yesterday morning. It was kind of an impromptu thing where everyone got together and we ended up going to Cracker Barrel for Breakfast. Chris had run up to get Jonny and Maddie for the day, so it was a good excuse for everyone to have a get together.

Today is going to be a long one, I'm going out to work later this afternoon and I think Michelle is as well, I have to go and make my rounds and get a few things done. Before that however, the clan is going to head to the Mt Morris Fire Department for a Spaghetti Dinner that will benefit Vanessa Poling. She is one of my sister Pam's longest closest friends and she has some health issues. So if you are not doing anything and you want to help someone out, come on out for a Spaghetti dinner. I think we're planning on going around 1:00 when it opens so the rest of the day is ours to do what we need to do.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: