Links

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday is now in our rear view mirror and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, I can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* It's been 1,355 days since mine and Michelle's first date a few years ago.

* It's been 578 days since our engagement.

* We have enjoyed 115 days of marital bliss.

* 26 more shopping days left before Christmas.

* Chad's Christmas gift should be arriving at the house today, we ordered it last week. I'm sure everyone would like to know what it is, but so would he...LOL

* In case anyone hasn't noticed, Facebook no longer goes and grabs this feed and posts it to my wall. I'm sure the number of people reading this now will significantly drop, but I'll strt looking for other avenues for this feed.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: