Links

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Valarie Nicholson

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my beautiful niece Valarie one hell of a Happy Birthday today. If you happen to run across her today, make sure you take a little bit of time out and extend some very heartfelt birthday wishes.

I'm not going to mention her age, but 28 years ago I had just came back from a Morgantown High Football State Playoff game (They won it all that year) to find out that my Sister Terri had delivered a beautiful little girl, her first. That was 1983, and 28 years ago, but I'll be nice not to mention that Val is turning 28 today. =)

I know after talking to her a couple nights ago that she is planning on going bowling this evening, and I'm sure at least one legal beverage will be included in the evening's festivities.

Happy Birthday Val.

No comments: