Links

Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Hump Day

Well that's two down, now if you just look over this hump beyond the horizon you can see the dawn of another weekend just on the other side of Thursday.

I was sitting around and thinking last night, we're already in the month of November. I mean Summer is long gone, we've already seen the first snow of the season and I've started warming the car up in the mornings. The trees have lost most of their leaves and days are getting shorter and shorter. heck we are just a few days from setting our clocks back an hour and getting an extra hour of sleep this coming weekend.

I miss the spring time, the time of a dawn of summer and warm weather. I guess this is just the weather I am going to have to get used to over the course of the next six or so months. Yuck.

With the days getting shorter and the weather getting colder, I guess I could start to get ready for the Holiday Season and Michelle's Christmas cookies that are probably a month or so away.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: