Links

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Hump Day

Well that's two down and two to go for me as Friday is a Holiday for me, the rest of you who are not that fortunate are going up over that hump today.

I don't know how everyone else feels, but I am starting to absolutely love this weather. Now if it could just manage to stay in the 70's all winter until Spring then I would be one heck of a happy camper. I know all the ski people wouldn't like that, but I'm not one of those people who likes cold weather or strapping two boards to my feet and sliding down a hill covered with snow.

Well we are down a pet this week, Hayley has given her pet bird Veritas to Michelle's mom Susie. It will definitely have get more attention up there as Hayley is one of those kinds of people who likes to stay busy and on the run, so it's better off for him.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: