Links

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday is once again behind us and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, for the life of me I can't think of a better reason that that to do a tidbits.

* 1,334 days since Michelle and I went to see that god awful movie 10,000 BC. It was a magical night in my life, but I'll be honest the movie was horrible.

* It's been 557 days since I got down on one knee in the back yard and proposed marriage.

* We have had 94 days of marital bliss. We have Kim Kardashian beat.

* 47 more shopping days left until Christmas.

* Micheal Jackson's Doctor, Dr. Conrad Murray has been found guilty of Involuntary manslaughter.

* I see my niece Val has had some Comcast issues over the past week, she said they are giving her three free movie channels for 90 days. I wonder if Bobby knows about Cinemax???

* With the back issues, I still managed to go and walk yesterday morning before work. No weight lifting, just walking and at a slower pace and not on the treadmill. I'll take it slow and see if it gets more painful or if I'll be able to moderately continue to work out.

* I realized something yesterday, when people have Birthdays on Facebook I try to consciously wish everyone who is having a birthday a very Happy Birthday. Yesterday without thinking I wished someone I went to High School with a very Happy Birthday. It was after I hit submit that I remembered he has been blind for a number of years. How does a blind man set up a Facebook account?

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: