Links

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Once again I sit here in a quiet household in the early AM collecting my thoughts. I think the only ones who are awake are me and the dog Sadie as she just came out of the bedroom and plopped down in the living room. I just got finished watching the great movie "Bob the Butler" on TV. Such great television on in the early AM.

Anyways, it's game day here in Morgantown once again. This is also the day Michelle wanted to initially get married, but it was quickly shot down when we realized that the Mountaineers play today. Hopefully the Mountaineers will be able to get a full game in today without any Thunderstorms interrupting the game like last weeks blowout of Moo Tech after only three quarters.

We did our Saturday shopping last night in preparation for today so we can watch the game and not have to deal with the heavy traffic that seems to accompany game days in Morgantown.

Have a great day.

No comments: