Links

Sunday, September 04, 2011

It's Game Day

There are about 6-7 Saturdays a year when Morgantown transform into the states largest city, it's on six or seven days a year when the Mountaineer Football team plays a home game.

The 2011 College Football season has started this season, and today for the first time ever on a Sunday the Mountaineers will host the Blundering Turds from Huntington. Dana Holgorsen will lead the 2011 edition of the Mountaineers to the field with the schools new tradition of the Man walk, which will debut today.

Ironically even though the game is on a Sunday, this will be the first time beer will be allowed to be sold at the Stadium. It's kind of funny that it's on a day of the week that the Mountaineers have never played, that alcohol will be sold.

I love this time of the year, I love this school and this team almost to the point where it has a large affect on my blood pressure and Michelle's sanity. Although I am a level headed fan 99.9% of the time, I feel my team should dominate every game and ever snap.

Standards are high for not only being a Mountaineer fan, but a Steelers fan too.

No comments: