Links

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through my pictures. I sort through them all and see if I can find one that may interest me that just hasn't really been posted and tell a little story about it.

With September winding down and looking at early October that means one thing, the Preston County Buckwheat Festival is right around the bend. I LOVE Buckwheat cakes and want enjoy them this year, me and Michelle are debating if I can have one plate of three or my bid of three plates of nine. This may take some begging and pleading and negotiating, but I'm working towards it.

I've been hit or miss on the Buckwheat festival through the years, I missed it last year and am planning on making it up this year for the celebration and my three plates of Buckwheat cakes....LOL

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: