Links

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hump Day

Well we got the first two days down and now once we get passed today we can concentrate on the down ward part of the week as we work towards another weekend.

Does anyone else feel that once they get to the workweek that their days all seem to run together. Maybe I am in need of another extended weekend when I can sit and relax a little bit and break the monotony. I sure could use a couple of days at a nice tropical beach on a warm summer day with the sounds of the waves just crashing against the seashore. Feel a nice crisp wind blowing as the seagulls are flying over head looking for scraps of food. Days long gone by and it will be a while before I can enjoy that comfort again.

It's getting cooler in the evenings and I am starting to notice the days are starting to shorten a little bit, could be that we are in the last couple days of summer and the Autumn Equinox (Fall) starts this Friday. I'll miss you summer, it was a great time.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: