Links

Thursday, September 01, 2011

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little time out and look back through all of my older pictures and select one to make a blog about. I've been doing this for a couple of months now and it is one of my favorite blogs of the week to write, mainly because it makes me take a little time out and reflect upon my own life a little bit that I have captured in pictures.

This weeks picture is from a few years ago with what I used to refer as my "boys of summer" with Chewy, Phil and Chris. We had taken that afternoon off and traveled to Pittsburgh to watch the Pittsburgh Pirates beat the San Diego Padres at PNC Park.

Believe it or not, this was only my second Pirates game that I had ever attended in my life (Willie Stargell's last game was my first) and the first one I had ever attended at PNC Park, although this was not my first event at PNC.

You'll notice we are all chowing down on beer and Primanti Brothers sandwiches, and enjoying a great summer afternoon. It was a good day and a very memorable day with some great guys.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: