Links

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little time out and go back through all of my pictures that I have digitally stored on my computer and select one and reflect a little bit about the picture.

Today's picture takes me back a few years, back to the year 1988 and a great group of guys and a great softball team that was the Sports Page. If there was ever a season that we should have walked away with a Championship, this was one of them that should have. We were the #1 ranked team going into the playoffs and we had more talent than anyone we faced.

However that doesn't always translate into playoff series wins. I recall we bowed out in the semi-finals that year as did the team seaded #2 in the tournament.

It was a summer of change for me, I left a team that I played for the year before to go back and play with a group I started with and we had an absolute blast that year.

There were two others on that team that I played with until I retired this year, this was also the first year I played with Chris and Paul.

Good times, we may have even had noodle salad that day.

No comments: