* Monday is once again behind us and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday. I can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.
* 1,187 magical days since I was blessed with the opportunity to take the love of my life out on our first date.
* It's been 410 days since I got down on one knee in the wee early morning and proposed marriage.
* 53 Days until that becomes a reality and we become man and wife.
* 7 more days until we head off to Margaritaville for the fourth straight year together. This will be my fifth Jimmy Buffett Concert and Michelle's fourth.
* A big shoutout to Josh Nicholson. I heard from the tooth fairy (otherwise known as Mommy) that he had perfect teeth yesterday when he went and visited the dentist.
* For you music lovers looking for a little cheap (as in free entertainment), tonight at 7:00 at Krepps Park Boparc is going to have their first Concerts in the Park series with An evening of Jazz with special guests Curtis Johnson and James Moore. This will be the first concert of the year. You might want to put on your calender that the next one will be on July 26th with, the Hillbilly Gypsies putting on a free show.
* Our garden is really kicking some butt, I actually saw the first tomatoes of the season a couple of days ago. Our lettuce is ready for the first harvest and might even be dinner tonight.
* Hi ho hi ho