Links

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household in the early AM, collecting my thoughts while everyone else is losing a battle with the sandman. I'm an early riser so I am already up and at em this morning.

I am on the first of four days out of five where I will be off from work. Weekend then work Monday then off Tuesday and Wednesday for a concert.

Not too much on our agenda for the day, by the end of the year I am looking to buy a new car. I'll have the Rodeo paid off and I think I'm going to purchase a new car for the first time. We stopped at a few places yesterday to start our research, Michelle really liked a Jeep Compass, at the Waterfront Jeep Dealership.

I did vaguely mention a few weeks back that I had to go to the Doctors for a procedure to be done. I had a very large mole on my back that needed to be removed and biopsied. I had the procedure done a few weeks ago and I got the call from my Dr with my results back and it was benign.

Maybe it's time for a nap. =)

No comments: