* Well Monday is now behind us and we are looking straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.
* Let me start out by wishing Hayley Dawn Collins a very Happy 18th birthday. She turns 18 today and we're hoping to see her. Yes she lives here, but you know those young adults. If anyone wants to send her money, I'm sure she'll spend it..LOL
* For those of you counting, it has been 1,180 days since mine and Michelle's first date.
* 403 Days since I got down on one knee early in the morning and proposed marriage.
* 60 days remaining until the wedding.
* We finally got our first round of wedding invitations sent out, yesterday. We still have a few more to send once we get a few addresses to go with them. Please send them back so we can get a headcount.
* Our garden is doing very well. I'm actually quite happy with how it is developing so far. Yum fresh vegetables.
* Oh, the kids have been playing a four man monopoly game the past few nights outside under the canopy. Hayley won Friday Night and her boyfriend Kevin won Sunday night. I told Chad he needs to invent a better set of rules.
* Hi ho hi ho