* Well Monday is once again in our rear view mirrors and we are looking down at a Tuesday, I can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.
* It's been 1,124 magical days since mine and Michelle's first date a little over three years ago.
* It's been 347 days since our engagement, and we are looking at a year on that pretty soon.
* 116 days to go until we are blissfully merged together in wedlock.
* I guess all good things have to come to an end and that included the great weather we were experiencing yesterday. A couple days in a row of 80° weather kind of spoiled me, but I like that kind of spoiling. I love the spring time.
* Jean has mentioned that she would like to maybe do an Easter Egg hunt this year somewhere. I told her we have probably 100+ plastic eggs from last year and would do anything she would like to assist her. It's for the kids and she mentioned possibly doing it at Marilla and let the kids seek eggs.
* We were thinking about going to the trails yesterday evening, but the weather was a little less than cooperative and we ended up just staying home.
* Hi ho hi ho