Links

Friday, April 29, 2011

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Mountaineer Football Friday.

Yes Football fans, we will get our first chance to see the 2011 Mountaineer Football team tonight with Head Coach in Waiting's Dana Holgorson's new offense that he has installed this season. Michelle and I are planning in being there, but if the weather gets bad I might just be sitting at home and watching it on the internet.

I can't remember the last time I missed a spring game, all I know is it has been a long time since I didn't go to one and I would like to continue the streak this year. I am anxious to see how effective the new Offense is going to be, or even if it is even better than last years. One would assume that it will be, but you also never know.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: