Links

Saturday, April 02, 2011

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Well April Fools is now behind us and I do have to say I saw and heard a couple good ones that were not even mine.

On WVAQ Kevin and Timmy kept apologizing for something that was said on air and offered a chance for viewers to chime in. Michelle, my co-conspirator on yesterdays pranks said they kept talking about it and wondered what was said. I just looked at her and say Ken in pretty good at this, just like a few years ago when he and Eric started an hour early and reported the time an hour ahead fooling many into thinking they were late for work. Good prank Kevin and Timmy.

Josh Hertlein a guy I work with actually had me second guessing on one that he did when he announced his wife had their baby. He had a lot of details and I almost bit, but once again I knew it was April Fools Day so I held of on congratulating them until today. Good thing, because that too was a good one.

I also tried one on Facebook telling people they could see who has viewed their status by using the windows command to close a window "CTRL + W".

Yesterday was a pretty productive day however, I finally made it to the DMV to have my address changed. It's only been two years and I've actually started using checks with my current address and now have the drivers license to support that.

We also stopped in at the Marilla Center and had a chance to go in and take some notes. I managed to grab a few pictures for those of you who have not been there recently or not at all.

No comments: