Links

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet house with almost everyone sleeping. Hayley is in Pittsburgh visiting family, so the house is nice and quiet on an early Saturday morning.

Maybe it's just me, but I think the water table is in good enough condition that it could stop raining for a while. If April Showers bring May flowers, we should be getting ready for a jungle of flowers coming up real soon. I should just be thankful that at least it is not snow.

Since tomorrow is Easter, we're going to try to get our shopping done this morning so we can try to make it to Amy's this afternoon for an Easter Egg Hunt, weather permitting. If it is raining we probably are going to stay home rather than just crowd inside of her place getting mud everywhere. I hope it stops raining today.

Have a good Saturday

No comments: