Links

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Photo Flashback Thursday


It's Photo Flashback Thursday, the one day of the week when I take a little bit of time and look back through all my photos and relive a small portion of my past life on the internet.

This particular picture was taken just up on top of the hill from where I live now, it was a time when my Mother was in visiting from Georgia and her and Terri stopped in to see me. It was also a time when I had hair and actually tried to grow a mullet (yes this was in the 1980's and they were in style). Might be one of the last few pictures taken of me with a full head of hair, it was later that summer that I started getting crew cuts and having next to no hair.

It was a time when I was working at Sterling, partying my butt off and having as much fun as I possibly could muster. We had some great neighbors downstairs and it was a fun filled couple of years when I met some great people. Most of if not all of them are out of my life now, but it was a time that I think everyone needs to enjoy.

These were my wild and crazy years.

No comments: