Links

Friday, December 31, 2010

Big Ole hairy Next to Last BLOG of the Year

Yes it is once again that time of the year. When I take a little bit of time out and reflect how my year was lived by me according to what I had written in my BLOG. I do a year ending BLOG every year. I did a Goodbye 2005 for my first one. A Goodbye 2006, Goodbye 2007, Goodbye 2008, Goodbye 2009 and followed that up with a Good Bye Decade.

I think these are my favorite BLOGS to write. It lets you take a little time out and just reflect what has happened over the course of the past twelve months. I didn't do a goodbye 2004 as In wasn't a BLOGGER for that entire year, but this will be my sixth Goodbye whatever year BLOG plus the one goodbye to the Decade.

Overall it has been a great year for me. There were highs and lows, but I only really try to talk about the highs. The lows do make for some juicy gossip, but that is not why I started writing a BLOG. I didn't want a piece of my life to be used to hurt people or say nasty things.

So, I'll leave you with my Goodbye to 2010 BLOG that will publish later this morning and I'll see everyone on the other side.

Be safe tonight, have fun and have a great 2011.

No comments: