Links

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Humpday

Just went to see my Doctor yesterday, of course he advised me to lay off the extra snacks, but all my blood work came back pretty good and I feel good. I'll go back again in three months, we're going to see if we can reduce or eliminate some of the meds or have to move forward.

On the football front, the University of Pittsburgh has fired their coach Dave "the Stache" Wannstadt. Maybe the WVU coaches can start taking a harder look at the Pitt recruits and see if any of them would be willing to change their commitment now that Wannstadt is no longer coaching there. He was a very notable recruiter, just so so in his coaching....except for the one time it really mattered, December 1, 2007.

Speaking of December 1, 2007, guess whose name has popped up as a possible replacement to the Stache. None other that Rich Fraudriguez. Seems his coaching days in Ann Arbor Michigan may be numbered and some Pitt people have tossed his name around. I guess we'll just have to wait and see, you know how rumors go.

Oh well, hi ho hi ho

No comments: